Sunday, April 29, 2012

Rubrics for Mother's Day Project 100pts


Mother's Day Project
Card
50pts

Checklist:
  1. Make a creative card for Mother's day... or any day for anyone!
  2. Plan your artwork in your sketchbook.
  3. Artwork uses complementary colors and identifies symmetrical or asymmetrical balance.
  4. Use stamps or oil pastels.
Card Rubric
Criteria
A
B
C
Art Planned in Sketchbook
10pts
My sketches show thoughtful planning and that I tried different options in composing my artwork.
8pts
My sketches show thoughtful planning.
7pts
The sketch in my sketchbook is drawn with little thought and looks rushed.
Artwork
The artwork on the card is composed with complementary colors and contains either symmetrical or asymmetrical balance.
25pts
My artwork has worked in complementary colors and symmetrical or asymmetrical balance and one other element of art.
20pts
My artwork has symmetrical or asymmetrical balance.
17pts
My artwork has none of the criteria.
Craftsmanship

10pts
The card is folded with care and artwork is matted to the front of the card. It shows that I take care, effort, and pride in my artwork. The artwork was
beautifully and
patiently done; as
good as hard work
could make it.
8pts
The card is folded with care. My artwork is matted to the front of the card. With a little more effort the work
could have been
outstanding but lacks
finishing touches.
7pts
I have completed the assignment with the minimum requirements. My art work is rushed and a little careless.
Card
5pts
I made a card and it is awesome! It's neatly done and creative. Using different and creative ways to make a card.
4pts
Card was made. Simple card but well made and thought out.
3pts
I made a card.


Jewelry
Bracelet, pin, earrings
50pts

Checklist:
  1. Choose one to make: Bracelet, pin, or earrings.
  2. Using Shrinkydink paper and jewelry facets.
  3. In your jewelry combine shapes and lines to form interesting patterns.
Jewelry Rubric
Criteria
A

B
C
Plans in sketchbook
10pts
My sketches show thoughtful planning and that I tried different options in composing my artwork.
8pts
My sketches show thoughtful planning.
7pts
The sketch in my sketchbook is drawn with little thought and looks rushed.
Jewelry
30pts
My jewelry piece includes careful, interesting thought and planning to include the elements of shape/ line/ one other element of art.
25pts
My jewelry piece meets the minimum criteria. Including the elements of shape and line.
21pts
My jewelry piece is made with one or none of the criteria.
Craftsmanship
10pts
My jewelry shows that I take care, effort, and pride in my artwork. It is beautifully and
patiently done; as
good as hard work
could make it.
8pts
With a little more effort the work could have been outstanding but lacks finishing touches.
7pts
The student showed average craftsmanship, adequate but not as good as it could have been. A bit careless.

No comments:

Post a Comment